Wednesday, October 11, 2006

My Funny Mom

I love getting emails from Mom. She lives in Mississippi. This one i got yesterday. My car turned over 100,000 miles. and Christmas? ugh. DEAR GOD, THANK YOU FOR KEEPING ME 3,000 MILES AWAY. Christmas!!! Its the beginning of October. The funnier part is: they send a check for Christmas every year, no matter what i ask for. but every year way before thanksgiving they wanna know what i want. Well at least its certain that mental illness runs in my family. So then today she calls to follow up on her email and she asks again "So what do you want for Christmas?" Oh and their trip out to California in January, yup they already have the tickets and are bugging me about getting them a hotel room for them.

Subject: pic for you
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 18:56:59 -0500

Look history has been made.
Can't wait to see you. What do you want for Christmas?

Luv you bunches
mom

No comments: