Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I swear i don't know them

Ugh. Some of my friends are all going out wearing t-shirts they made with the name of their little group on them. I am thoroughly embarrassed. i am not going within 70 miles of them. funnier thing is. they made them for a Tuesday night bar night, not for Halloween, not for a huge event, just for a bar night so they could all go out wearing shirts that proclaimed how bitchy their group is. and as someone who knows them, THEY ARE WAY TO BITCHY, STAY AWAY. Yeah i know its not often that i rant about my own friends on here, but come on they made their own t-shirts with their group name on them. Why is going out to a bar like a bowling league now? Can you imagine all 5 of them standing around in a circle with drinks in hand, with matching group t-shirts, thinking they are the shit. Ugh I'm staying in. Or maybe i should get an even larger opposing group together. We could all carry protest signs, protesting them and their bitchiness, and their degradation of our community. now that would be a bar night worth going to. Cheers to that.
OK fine, while I'm at it. What the hell is up with having multiple gym memberships. I mean come on, do you really need more then one. I now have three friends that have more than one gym membership each. one is on steroids, the other two aren't even in that good of shape. Is a gym membership the new pet rock?

No comments: