Thursday, June 15, 2006

Pittsburgh Gay Pride Events Days 5 thru 8~ Monday thru Thursday

Monday~ Not a lot happened, just had sex with a boy in a wheel chair. It was fun, It was hot! This new film is going to be great. it features the most interesting stuff. I'm excited. its going to be called Pittsburgh Cum, from Blue Alley Studios http://www.factoryvideos.com/bluealley/

Tuesday~ We went to this fabulous house. its 10,500 square feet. pool, elevator, gym, club, offices. wine cellar and bar. and that's only on the ground level.

















One of the guys i filmed with was this really really hot straight guy. it was his first time having a dick in his mouth and the first time he had been rimmed. literally the first time he had been with a guy and we got it all on film. it is so fucking hot. i came 3 time that night. We also did a really hot scene in the Jacuzzi with the sun setting and downtown Pittsburgh in the background. HOT.

Wednesday~ Was mostly spent filming 4 scenes, I did fuck this one cute boy. he was so nervous and scared he was shaking. he got hard, took my cock and came, all while shaking a lot. his foot in the air looked like a rabbit shaking its leg.

Thursday~ Going home day. did some really fun B role. went to airport to be delayed by an hour. I raced home and smoked, then went straight to the taquerria. Yum god i miss Mexican food. the my roommate finally came home. she was acting like she was excited to see me. but she wouldn't even let me talk. it was all about her. then when i would say something about my trip she would just change the subject back to her. I really don't like her tight no. she has become such a self centered bitch. So i got drunk and smoked a bunch of pot
Ahh I'm home.

No comments: