Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Filming of The Dicks of Hazard in San Diego with EON Films


Well after a busy two weeks, I'm now off to San Diego for the filming of The Dicks of Hazard. The film is from Eon Films. I am playing the part of ROSCOE P. COCKTRAIN the sheriff. HOT. The owner of the studio, Rocky, and I, originally when I got casted had a little phone thing going on. I haven't really talked to him in a few months since then. Today however by looking at his profile pics, it looks like he has a boyfriend now. HOT. So I guess no extracurricular activities with the owner while I'm there :(. I thought that was going to be really hot. Oh well, his boyfriend is really cute. I am also getting word of a radio appearance I am doing while I'm there, Saturday I believe. As soon as I get all the details I will be sure to pass those along. I am really excited about this film. Its my first parody. Its kind of silly, but from the stuff I have seen and herd about they are going to be doing an amazing job with the set and script. Look for updates in the coming months as it exits post production.



www.eonfilms.com

No comments: