Monday, May 15, 2006

A fox is dangerous

Fox
rocks
cocks
playing with a fox is soo much fun, but it can be very dangerous. your tempted to pet him and feed him and make him you personal pet, but you can't because its a fox. Fox are not meant to be tamed. in fact they are much more beautiful running wild. in there own element. if you catch em, kill em then wear em, then that's all you have. a cute fox around your neck. I want a fox in my bed not around my neck. You would think that is what the fox would want too, or at least you hope, at least I hope. I love beautiful things. I love expensive things. I love dirty things. and I like them all to stay wild. Because nothing is spectacular when you see it all the time. I love the adrenaline a fox provides. That fox was spectacular. I hope I see him again. Running in his own element and occasionally running on my element. For I may not be a fox, but I too do not want to be tamed. I enjoy running wild and mysterious. I may not bite but I still don't like anyone to get to close. Could be dangerous.

FOXY ROCKS!
FOXY IS BEAUTIFULL!














Krys Fox, Foxxy, Foxxy Cotton.














Foxxy's Party

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who is THIS about??
oh wait ...beautiful, expensive, dirty?

oh, it must be me... however...

i need some sleep, and im undercharging lately, but damnit if my pits dont STINK!

xo!


Posted by KRYS FOX aka FOXY COTTON on Thursday, May 18, 2006 at 2:43 PM

Anonymous said...

Kris you nutt! See you for LadyLuxe again soon! Bottie boy.