Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I had sex with a 460lb man

Yes the headline is true. I consider myself to be a very sexually free person. I'm not however one to say "IL try at least everything once" THAT'S NOT ME. However I was approached by this guy who started to tell me his story about being fat and his sexual lifestyle that makes him fat. Myself being a person who is fascinated by how vast and complex people's sexual desires are, decided why not. The fetish is called "feeder-ism". Id like to think of myself as in expert in sex, so I was clueless about this fetish, so whats a little study session hurt. After all KRON 4 news did call me "very sexually liberated".

HERE is how he described how it works: in my own words

There are Gainers and Feeders. The gainers are people who have discovered, like someone coming to terms with there homosexuality, that they get sexual, and emotional pleasures from being extremely overweight and getting encouraged by "feeders". Feeders are people who are typically very skinny and enjoy, or at least participate in the encouraging the gainer to gain more weight. Gainers can never get big enough.

During the sexual experience a gainer loves to be humiliated about their weight by the feeder and constantly told that they are fat, and various derogatory comments about the fat. They love to have there rolls played with more than there dick. The really pleasure for them is the emotional state as well that the pushing, grabbing, and touching of large fat rolls. The gentlemen I hooked up with has a waist of 68 inches mine is a mere 32 inches. WOW He was huge. Although my experience with it did not involve actual food during it, I could certainly see how it would play in. He did really enjoy my dick sliding between his rolls, WOW that was gross.

I know most of you are disgusted by this, Myself, I was fascinated. He really really really enjoyed me telling him awful things and loved me pushing on his giant stomach with my cock. Although IM sure that was something I will probably not do again, for my own personal ethical reasons, it was fascinating. To hear this guy talk about coming to terms about being a gainer in the same way the average gay person would describe coming to terms with there own homosexuality. He also shared his desire and pitfalls to living this lifestyle. This was not some slob of a guy. He is very wealthy, he has an amazing house in SF and I'm sure is very well respected in his field of work, what ever that may be.

I also found some links on the subject encase your interest is peeked and you need a great dinner conversation piece.

http://www.frappr.com/gainers
http://www.gordos.org/30english/20spanish/12listados/7feeders.html
http://www.fatnats.net/

*pic is not of the guy i hooked up with

No comments: